
Mya, my very wild child starts all day kindergarten tommorrow. I feel nervous for the teacher which by the way is seven months pregnant. Mya I'm sure will be on her best behavior (right!) Megan of course is very excited, who will my teacher be, who will be my friends, which boys can i chase around at recces. Well all of us im sure will do fine.

3 comments:
Wow, sweet blog you have here Marcy! It is about time! Glad you figured out how to make a post and add some photos, I am sure you will figure out a lot more as you play with it in the future.
Tell us how school goes for the girls.
It was good to see you guys last weekend, fun to have you visit and spend some time with you too.
Sorry Florida St. lost, not a good weekend of football for Michigan, Utah, or Florida State fans.
Todd
No one to go to the movies with. No one to eat ice-cream with. They probably already forgot who I am. I'm so lonely! It least the dog still loves me, if I have food.
Great web site guys. Look forward to hearing from you. I really like the name, its very catchy. Lots of hugs and kisses.
Marcy, it's time for a new post!! :)
Anna
Post a Comment