
Marcy, fortunately, is no stranger to firings, pink slips, and involuntary terminations. I fired her as navigator in Cheyenne, Wyoming; and again in Illinois at Quad Cities; and again in South Bend, Indiana; and again in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She did, however, redeem herself with the GARMIN nuvi.

Did I get the "soccer dad" memo?
Who decided that a pique cotton two-button polo or a promotional giveaway t-shirt, cargo shorts, and white running shoes were standard issue? Did the soccer game interrupt the ditch digging or mulch shoveling? We are all consumers at some level, but this is an epidemic.


They were a dime a pathetic dozen except for...
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal!!!
That's an orange (not high fructose corn syrup in the shape of an orange wedge)!
1 comment:
Oh man, little kids soccer cracks me up. You know they are just looking forward to the treats afterwards anyway. However, Mya may have a promising career. Glad to see your blog is up and running again! I love to see what's going on in your lives!! How much did you buy that little video camera for? We've seen them before and think they're pretty cool.
Post a Comment