Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Trifecta

Breakfast in bed. Red Sour Patch Kids. And an iTunes card. The Mother's Day Trifecta. There are pictures but the committee didn't approve blog posting. I will appeal the decision. Megan meticulously separated the red Sour Patch Kids from the green, yellow, and orange. And Mya delivered the powdered sugar and orange juice. Of course, I orchestrated the symphony of milk, flour, and eggs. And butter. And the temperature of Le Crueset. And the raspberries. Happy Mother's Day.





Yesterday (Saturday, May 10th) we watched the Dodge Challenger 500 at Darlington Raceway and Kyle Busch, the 18, sprayed champagne and Gatorade. Dale Earnhardt, Jr. finished 4th.





Marcy and I coerced Megan and Mya to watch the first 50 laps. Megan enthusiastically allied with Juan Pablo Montoya, the 42, and Mya with Tony Stewart, the 20.

Here are the current loyalties.

I am the 18, Kyle Busch (and the 11, Denny Hamlin)




Marcy is the 88, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. (and the 9, Kasey Kahne)




Megan is the 42, Juan Pablo Montoya




Keller is the ??? (TBD in 12 days)

Preston is the ??? (TBD in 12 days)

Mya is the 20, Tony Stewart






The Bon Secours Richmond Health System-named a 2007 Best Company for Working Mothers by Working Mother Magazine-hired Marcy to work in the cardiovascular intensive care unit (CVICU). She plans to start after the 2008 Ultimate Nelson Summer Vacation to Hilton Head, South Carolina.

1 comment:

Todd and Anna said...

That crepe looks good, do you have any leftovers?

Todd